Thursday, July 29, 2010

Decisions, decisions

So I have a meeting on Friday to discuss a full time job that I am keen to at least try for 3 months. More details on job scope and their offer makes the final call.

In the meantime I've got another meeting next week with a magazine I want to write for. Sent them my CV and some articles and they replied within a day saying "We’re always on the lookout for new, talented writers to cover various sections of the magazine. Based on what I’ve seen, it seems like you could be a good fit."

And then there's another coffee table book project, they got my details through a friend.

This is all quite exciting but I'm unsure how I'll manage it all. There's still SgKopitiam to write for (3 articles due now, more soon) and some reviews for Junk (I think). And still there's more.

The best part is, I'm FINALLY getting paid today. I've waited for months! Woke up this morning to a text asking if I could come down to the office to pick up my long-awaited cheque. It's finally ready.

The only downside is that all this delays my travel plans a little. That, however, is probably for the best. I think I should stay put for a bit while things are sorted out. I'll still be in India soon.

2 more days of free things at Stereolounge, and after that I'll have money so it won't matter! Hooray.

xoxo

p.s. my cousin's cat dug her claw into me and now I have a hole in my leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment