Thursday, August 5, 2010

Explore/ Dream/Discover

Tomorrow is Singfest and I will witness the wonders of Ian Brown, Smashing Pumpkins, The Vines and some other bands I don't care too much about. I'm SO glad I managed to get 4 people together to buy the group package. It caused much stress but saving $50 unnecessary dollars was worth it, for all of us. 2 are strangers but they've paid me a deposit.

Also, breaking news: I'm starting a new job. Yes, I will soon have a real job! I will work with people other than the ones who reside in my head and I will have actual people to share ideas with and I will have a stable income and I will have to wake up in the morning and I can't read a book the whole day if i feel like it. Pros and cons, eh?

Nah, I'm excited.
Long weekend ahead, goodnight =)

xoxo
soon-to-be fully employed
Rett

No comments:

Post a Comment