Friday, August 13, 2010

work work work

So I've started my new job. Which is why I haven't had time to update the blog.

The people I work with are fun, work's fine, I'm getting used to sleeping before 3am and waking up before the sun is high in the sky. This is strange. Today, I even woke up early enough to have breakfast. I haven't had breakfast in years!(I exaggerate. Months, not years.)

Today I learnt, the hard way, the dangers of social media. Lesson 1 - do not post bad things about anything or anyone affiliated to your client when you are handling/managing the platform you have just complained about them on.

I didn't mean to, really. I didn't even realise. Twitter = bad.

Although I also realise, maybe it isn't me, I was just saying what I honestly felt.
So I've come to this conclusion:

What I (try to) live by is "Rather than money, than love, than fame, give me truth."
What I often feel like, courtesy of MGMT, is: "Fated to pretend."

Today, I had to censor myself.

Give me truth: 0
Fated to pretend: 1

Brighter days ahead, I tell myself.
Brighter days ahead.

Met the wifey after work and we both complained about our jobs/life.
I love my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment